View Profile TerdBurgler

26 Movie Reviews

I love nsfwo's models and you did a really good job with it! Very smooth and expressive. Well done.

Ah-hahahaha!

That is just the right amount of fucked-up man! The style totally matched with the humor and the voice work was spot on. Well done all-around, bloaks!

You out-did yourself

Dang Akira, I've kept up with all your previous works and I've always been a fan, but I have to say you've really out-done yourself with this one! The song is awesome (hard to understand for us American chaps, but that's what the subtitles are for, right?) and the animation is at it's best ever. Fantastic job and I anxiously look forward to the next one. Keep spinnin' it!

Wonchop responds:

Yup

10 Game Reviews

Excellent game!

This is some outstanding work, my friend. You made a game with a fantastic visual effect and interesting gameplay. The physics and looks along really make this game stand out. I only have one minor complaint: Roll Roll Pirate gets a little too fast too quickly. It occasionally makes him frustrating to handle, especially in situations which require smoother movements. All I could ask is that you slow his top speed down a little and I feel it will make the game more friendly to other players.

Dont' get me wrong though, this is an excellent piece of work here! I'm only suggesting a slight tweak. If you continue this as a series, it would be really cool to see Roll Roll Pirate start jumping.

A good game

This is definitely not a bad game at all. I like the graphics throughout, simple but cute. I could have hoped for better weaponry than a chainsaw and a crossbow, but for something short and silly, it was good. I hope the boss turns out alright.

sinaiman responds:

Thanks for the support! We hope the boss programming goes smoothly as well :)

- Reza

Fun game

This was a pretty fun game. Granted, it was essentially a flash version of Tetris Attack, but it was a nice rendition. The graphics look good, the game runs smoothly aside from the cursor being a little sticky at times, and it had a good theme. Nice job!

1 Audio Review

Nice beats, man

Hey, I like your work. I'm looking into making a fight flash and I really like this song. Hope you don't mind if I use it. You'll get full credit for it, naturally.

AaronR responds:

Thanks man I'm glad you enjoyed the song, and yes I would love for you to use this in your flash, that's why it's here heh. Hope to see it soon, thanks for the review.

6 Art Reviews

Fantastic, Diives! I just love your bouncy movements.

Lookin' good, mate! This is definitely one of your best works yet. Keep at it!

xscar10 responds:

Thanks man, that means a lot!

Good color use, very sharp

It's a pretty good piece, bloak! Your coloring style works very well with your linework and I like how sharp and vivid you did her face. Nicely done!

Adult artist, animator and programmer, TB is an avid fan of the Furry Genre.

Programmer