View Profile TerdBurgler

27 Movie Reviews

Tabuley still putting out the hits! Your animations are getting more polished with each release! Keep up the great work, lil pengu!

I love nsfwo's models and you did a really good job with it! Very smooth and expressive. Well done.

Ah-hahahaha!

That is just the right amount of fucked-up man! The style totally matched with the humor and the voice work was spot on. Well done all-around, bloaks!

10 Game Reviews

Excellent game!

This is some outstanding work, my friend. You made a game with a fantastic visual effect and interesting gameplay. The physics and looks along really make this game stand out. I only have one minor complaint: Roll Roll Pirate gets a little too fast too quickly. It occasionally makes him frustrating to handle, especially in situations which require smoother movements. All I could ask is that you slow his top speed down a little and I feel it will make the game more friendly to other players.

Dont' get me wrong though, this is an excellent piece of work here! I'm only suggesting a slight tweak. If you continue this as a series, it would be really cool to see Roll Roll Pirate start jumping.

A good game

This is definitely not a bad game at all. I like the graphics throughout, simple but cute. I could have hoped for better weaponry than a chainsaw and a crossbow, but for something short and silly, it was good. I hope the boss turns out alright.

sinaiman responds:

Thanks for the support! We hope the boss programming goes smoothly as well :)

- Reza

Fun game

This was a pretty fun game. Granted, it was essentially a flash version of Tetris Attack, but it was a nice rendition. The graphics look good, the game runs smoothly aside from the cursor being a little sticky at times, and it had a good theme. Nice job!

1 Audio Review

Nice beats, man

Hey, I like your work. I'm looking into making a fight flash and I really like this song. Hope you don't mind if I use it. You'll get full credit for it, naturally.

AaronR responds:

Thanks man I'm glad you enjoyed the song, and yes I would love for you to use this in your flash, that's why it's here heh. Hope to see it soon, thanks for the review.

6 Art Reviews

Fantastic, Diives! I just love your bouncy movements.

Lookin' good, mate! This is definitely one of your best works yet. Keep at it!

xscar10 responds:

Thanks man, that means a lot!

Good color use, very sharp

It's a pretty good piece, bloak! Your coloring style works very well with your linework and I like how sharp and vivid you did her face. Nicely done!

Adult artist, animator and programmer, TB is an avid fan of the Furry Genre.

Age 34