All 5 art Reviews

Lofty Lofty

Lookin' good, mate! This is definitely one of your best works yet. Keep at it!

xscar10 responds:

Thanks man, that means a lot!

Fall Breeze Fall Breeze

Good color use, very sharp

It's a pretty good piece, bloak! Your coloring style works very well with your linework and I like how sharp and vivid you did her face. Nicely done!

Beach Linda (January) Beach Linda (January)

Once again, I'm flattered!

I am again very impressed with what you've done with Linda! I'm just tickled that you like her so much and this is a lovely piece of fanart. I really dig what you did with her hair and clothing. The pose is very cool too! It's just a lovely piece!

-TB

Afterhumanity responds:

Glad you liked It guy, I'll be sure to do another piece about her in the near future when I get the chance.

And yes, I really enjoy her character design. =)

Beach Linda Beach Linda

Thanks dude!

Wow, thank you so much for this fanart! I'm impressed with your use of the traditional media. You did some very nice work with the highlights. It's also really interesting to see Linda drawn in such a different style from my own. You did a very good job with her. Thanks again!

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Afterhumanity responds:

Np! Another one is currently in the works, so stay tuned! Also, ty for checking this out, it's certainly an honor. :)

-Wind- -Wind-

Hello again

Hahaha, oh there you are! Why am I not surprised to find you here as well. Anywho, nice to see more furry artists around here. Not only am I continually impressed by your eyed for backgrounds and layouts, but your dynamic line-weights really add to the piece. This one is no exception. Nicely done all around, good sir!