Bronies Bronies

Ah-hahahaha!

That is just the right amount of fucked-up man! The style totally matched with the humor and the voice work was spot on. Well done all-around, bloaks!

The Random Shorts Collab The Random Shorts Collab

Boo

It just bored me. All of the "randomness" was abbreviated speak like 'wtf', things shooting other things, or stuff falling from the sky. Doesn't help that I don't like that song either. I just feel that if some people put more time into the animation and a greater attempt at being random, it could have been better.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

You out-did yourself

Dang Akira, I've kept up with all your previous works and I've always been a fan, but I have to say you've really out-done yourself with this one! The song is awesome (hard to understand for us American chaps, but that's what the subtitles are for, right?) and the animation is at it's best ever. Fantastic job and I anxiously look forward to the next one. Keep spinnin' it!

Wonchop responds:

Yup

Roll Roll Pirate! Roll Roll Pirate!

Excellent game!

This is some outstanding work, my friend. You made a game with a fantastic visual effect and interesting gameplay. The physics and looks along really make this game stand out. I only have one minor complaint: Roll Roll Pirate gets a little too fast too quickly. It occasionally makes him frustrating to handle, especially in situations which require smoother movements. All I could ask is that you slow his top speed down a little and I feel it will make the game more friendly to other players.

Dont' get me wrong though, this is an excellent piece of work here! I'm only suggesting a slight tweak. If you continue this as a series, it would be really cool to see Roll Roll Pirate start jumping.

Toast of War Toast of War

A good game

This is definitely not a bad game at all. I like the graphics throughout, simple but cute. I could have hoped for better weaponry than a chainsaw and a crossbow, but for something short and silly, it was good. I hope the boss turns out alright.

sinaiman responds:

Thanks for the support! We hope the boss programming goes smoothly as well :)

- Reza

SwapPop SwapPop

Fun game

This was a pretty fun game. Granted, it was essentially a flash version of Tetris Attack, but it was a nice rendition. The graphics look good, the game runs smoothly aside from the cursor being a little sticky at times, and it had a good theme. Nice job!

Jakes Insanity 2 Jakes Insanity 2

Nice beats, man

Hey, I like your work. I'm looking into making a fight flash and I really like this song. Hope you don't mind if I use it. You'll get full credit for it, naturally.

AaronR responds:

Thanks man I'm glad you enjoyed the song, and yes I would love for you to use this in your flash, that's why it's here heh. Hope to see it soon, thanks for the review.

Lofty Lofty

Lookin' good, mate! This is definitely one of your best works yet. Keep at it!

xscar10 responds:

Thanks man, that means a lot!

Fall Breeze Fall Breeze

Good color use, very sharp

It's a pretty good piece, bloak! Your coloring style works very well with your linework and I like how sharp and vivid you did her face. Nicely done!

Beach Linda (January) Beach Linda (January)

Once again, I'm flattered!

I am again very impressed with what you've done with Linda! I'm just tickled that you like her so much and this is a lovely piece of fanart. I really dig what you did with her hair and clothing. The pose is very cool too! It's just a lovely piece!

-TB

Afterhumanity responds:

Glad you liked It guy, I'll be sure to do another piece about her in the near future when I get the chance.

And yes, I really enjoy her character design. =)